Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Loved it

Usually stick animations are not my favorite, but you seem to have proven to be the exception. It really wasn't all that hard to keep up with, and even if you couldn't keep up with the storyline going on the action should be enough for anyone to stay entertained.

Loved the visual styles and effects you used throughout. Visually appealing and action packed. :-)

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Too the math majors

On the top of the homework with a pictures of happy penises it says "Note: this is not legit retard." or something to that effect.

This one makes me laugh way more than the second one, and algebra can suck my balls too.

Batman Fucks The Police Batman Fucks The Police

Made me Laugh

So you get a 5/5. I'm sure you know this isn't a masterpiece so I wont critique anything. Thanks for the lol!

WikkiXS responds:

I love you!

Troglodytes Troglodytes

A very fun game!

This game was well made, well drawn, and fun. Pretty much the 3 criteria to have a fun game. All my phive r belong to this!

MC 5.5 Scene Creator MC 5.5 Scene Creator

Constructive critisim comming at ya.

I waited there for a second looking at a white box wondering what was 6.7 and had no visible preloader. Then it popped up right when I was about to give up on waiting. Preloaders are a must! When your file size is that big it can be one of the biggest make-or-break points of your flash. You don't want to keep your audience waiting wondering what is going on.

The idea is unoriginal, I don't know the countless madness dress up games that I've seen in my years here at NG. They all tend to look the same, the only thing that changes is the detail in the artwork. Even then, with madness characters you can only do so much due to the lacking nature of detail in the original madness characters.

You are very good at drawing these madness characters and weapons, and you are not a bad animator in the least. Your coding skills look decent, and I would like to see your artwork move to something more original. You should be designing things that people will want to duplicate, not the other way around. :D

Good luck in the future, I hope to see your improvements!

~M~

Battlefield2D:WW2 Battlefield2D:WW2

Good graphics, great concept, but huge flaw

You get shot by enemies off screen. So you spawn, with every enemy on the map shooting at you from wherever they are. It makes it very hard to play, or even move around after spawning.

Wedi responds:

I have no idea how to handle this issue. Probably I'll make a sequel (about Vietnam or Afghanistan) and I'll fix a gameplay.Thanks for Your review.

WHA!? WHA!?

All my 5

are belong to this.

Cisetam responds:

Of course man XD

RiceFlavoredSnowCones RiceFlavoredSnowCones

Very nice

Made me feel happy in the face hole.

Cisetam responds:

I aim to please XD

XX---LOOP---XX XX---LOOP---XX

It dosen't sound like farts.

It sounds like a fast paced piece of sexy sex. %u2665 I love this. %u2665%u2665

nachos nachos

mmmm...

god like nachos

Finale Finale

Fantastic

Your use of shading and contrasting is amazing. Looks so lifelike, almost like it was the photograph itself.