Troglodytes Troglodytes

A very fun game!

This game was well made, well drawn, and fun. Pretty much the 3 criteria to have a fun game. All my phive r belong to this!

MC 5.5 Scene Creator MC 5.5 Scene Creator

Constructive critisim comming at ya.

I waited there for a second looking at a white box wondering what was 6.7 and had no visible preloader. Then it popped up right when I was about to give up on waiting. Preloaders are a must! When your file size is that big it can be one of the biggest make-or-break points of your flash. You don't want to keep your audience waiting wondering what is going on.

The idea is unoriginal, I don't know the countless madness dress up games that I've seen in my years here at NG. They all tend to look the same, the only thing that changes is the detail in the artwork. Even then, with madness characters you can only do so much due to the lacking nature of detail in the original madness characters.

You are very good at drawing these madness characters and weapons, and you are not a bad animator in the least. Your coding skills look decent, and I would like to see your artwork move to something more original. You should be designing things that people will want to duplicate, not the other way around. :D

Good luck in the future, I hope to see your improvements!

~M~

Battlefield2D:WW2 Battlefield2D:WW2

Good graphics, great concept, but huge flaw

You get shot by enemies off screen. So you spawn, with every enemy on the map shooting at you from wherever they are. It makes it very hard to play, or even move around after spawning.

Wedi responds:

I have no idea how to handle this issue. Probably I'll make a sequel (about Vietnam or Afghanistan) and I'll fix a gameplay.Thanks for Your review.

Tank Forces Tank Forces

You know me so well...

I am in computer class... and this is keeping me busy.. but for real, I am. :P Great game, gonna be playing this for days. :P

Ackbar: The Game Ackbar: The Game

LOL!

Another sexy Ackbar-mation! :D

Think Happy Thoughts Think Happy Thoughts

Woah!

that was pretty trippy! I really like it, very nice drawings and smooth scrolling.

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

Woah!

One of the best games I've seen on NG! Hope it hits front page. You have great graphics, sound, and a smooth running game. 5'ed and 10/10'ed. =D

Tutorial Motion Guides Tutorial Motion Guides

Great tutorial.

This should help some people out there, nice and smooth tut!

Elementrat responds:

yeah the only thing is that the images are butt-ugly. Flash MX really sucks it hard at importing bitmaps. Oh well thanks for the review.

Snorks Coloring Book Snorks Coloring Book

OMFG

The word "Loading" has an "n" in it. Your preloader said Loadig.

ARGHH ALIENS! ARGHH ALIENS!

forget that guy

the one who asked if you were droped. The answer is clearly yes.. lol im just messin with ya.. Any way it would be cool if you had to portect something. Instead of them shooting down beams at nothing.

good game ~M~